I’ve always heard great things about cinnamon. It is a very good spice for you, and here are some examples:
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower cholesterol.
- Studies show that it may have a regulatory effect on blood-sugar.
- It reduces the proliferation of cancer cells.
- It has an anti-clotting effect on blood.
- Smelling cinnamon can boost cognitive function and memory.
- It’s anti-microbial so it helps stop the growth of bacteria and fungi on foods.
- It is a great source of manganese, fiber, iron, and calcium.
- It tastes great on food!
So, all-in-all, cinnamon is a positive component to life. It add flavor, spice, and is helpful in more than one way! That is why I try to use a dash of cinnamon every morning, especially when it’s so tasty in my coffee and plain yogurt!
Cinnamon. The spice that I deem worthy of using daily.